Thursday, November 12, 2015

VIP Shopping Night Kicks Off Best Holiday Boutique Yet


Tonight, I saw so many of my friends from various parts of Rogers County, and I remembered why I love this community so much. There are some wonderful people who call this place home.

You could say they're a part of my "tribe," or my "hive," as the case may be. And just like honey, they make my life super-sweet.

Because tonight was the VIP Shopping Event for the United Way of Rogers and Mayes County Holiday Boutique. And about 100 ladies converged on the RSU Centennial Center Ballroom to enjoy an evening of appetizers, wine, girlfriend time, and shopping. It was fabulous!


One of our new vendors is Roark Acres Honey and their honey, lotion bars, creamed honey, beeswax, and other beehive-related products.

Did you know that eating locally raised honey can help with your allergies? It certainly can...


General Admission shopping begins tomorrow (Friday, November 13) at noon and runs until 8 p.m. Tickets are $5 and get you into the Holiday Boutique both Friday and Saturday, November 14. Saturday show hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.


You don't want to miss all of the "sweet" goodies - including Roark Acres Honey - at the 2015 Holiday Boutique.

Come SHOP UNITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment