Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hone Your Sweet Tooth at The Nut House


I have a terribly errant sweet tooth. Do you have any idea how hard it is to take pictures of peanut brittle and not tear into one of the packages? I'm telling you...it really doesn't pay to be the Queen of the Blogosphere for the Rogers County United Way Holiday Boutique.

They sent me to The Nut House.

No. Not THAT Nut House. Stop that! I hear you snickering...

The Nut House in Verdigris, silly!


It had been a while since I'd been out there. Oh, my goodness! They have the cutest kitchen stuff! Like these darling measuring spoons and the ceramic mixing bowl full of all sorts of yummy things to make blueberry pancakes.


And the fudge counter. Oh, I did some damage at the fudge counter. I just had to try one of everything. My pants aren't going to fit after this. Did I mention that Hazel, the proprietress of The Nut House will be bringing her yummy fudge to the Holiday Boutique? Well, she is. 



She's also going to bring some wonderful kitchenware with her, like these cookie cutters, which will be just perfect for making cookies for Santa.


And all of these terrifically tasty mixes, jams, and syrups from Stonewall Kitchen. They're to die for!


Hazel has already started decorating for Christmas, and she's planning to bring along some of these cute snowmen, Santas, and elves. They'll be perfect for gift-giving!


I love the sequined trees and the snowman advent calendar!


While I was there, I found this precious little red bird, and I was totally planning on adding him to my Christmas tree later on, but when I got home, he looked so sad and lonely and he made my heart feel so warm inside, that I decided to tuck him into the flower arrangement on my bedside table. I think he looks just perfect there.

He makes me smile.

Don't forget - you, too, can shop at The Nut House during the 2012 Holiday Boutique. It's less than two weeks away! Get your tickets now! (918) 343-1165.

No comments:

Post a Comment