Monday, October 29, 2012

Feather Your Nest With The French Nest


It started out as a girl's trip...my sister, sister-in-law, and I out for a Saturday jaunt to our old stomping grounds in Bartlesville. We had a hankering for a Murphy's junior hot hamburger and a chopped salad with garlic dressing. We were on a mission.

We ended up at a really cool antique and craft show in Dewey...and that's where we found it...the cutest little boutique I'd ever seen. I was immediately drawn to the gorgeous fall florals, the birdcage lamps with decorated lampshades, and some of the cutest home decor items I'd seen in a while.


It's called The French Nest and just feast your eyes on all the lovelies this store contains...


Did I tell you they had florals? They do! Oh, so pretty!


And lots of bird-inspired artwork and birdy dust-collectors...


I laughed out loud when I saw this little plaque...it says, "If I die in Wal-Mart, please drag my body over to Neiman Marcus." You gotta admit that's funny!


I love all of these lamps! Yes, please...I'll take one of each.


Just take a quick gander at this gorgeous store! Trust me when I say that you are in for a real treat. The French Nest in Bartlesville is a treasure-trove of beautiful and stately items just waiting to go home with you and freshen up your decor!

Holiday Boutique tickets are still on sale - $12 general admission. Call (918) 343-1165 for yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment