Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Your Morning Wake-Up Call is at Falconhouse Coffee Company

 
It is safe to say that I should not ever operate machinery until I've had at least one cup of joe in the morning. As soon as the black stuff hits my system, I become fully human and my ability to use my opposable thumbs as well as my full vocabulary kicks into high gear.


Somehow, I sense that I am not alone in this...that I have brothers and sisters throughout the world whose need for caffeine rivals my own. This has been unscientifically confirmed by the millions of dollars in sales from companies like Folgers, Maxwell House, and the lesser-known Chock Full O' Nuts as well as the Starbucks franchises that keep popping up on random corners throughout the world.


So when I heard about Falconhouse Coffee Company, it was as if the angels arrived singing the "Hallelujah" chorus. Fresh roasted coffee ground especially for me? Why, you shouldn't have!


I am told that proprietress Cathy Falcon takes her coffee VERY seriously and has done a great deal of research on the matter, from how coffee beans are grown and harvested to how they are roasted, ground, brewed and pressed to make the perfect cup of coffee.

Best of all, she will have her amazing selection of roasted coffees on hand for the 2014 Holiday Boutique and you, too, can enjoy the deliciousness that is Falconhouse Coffees.


For tickets to the Holiday Boutique, please call (918) 343-1165. The event is November 13, 14, and 15, 2014 at the RSU Centennial Center in Claremore. Partake of the shopping with 25 boutique-style vendors and free gift wrapping is available on-site as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment