Saturday, November 3, 2012

Two Of My Favorite Things...

The mere sight of this purse had me scanning my closet wondering what I had that was purple, or a complementary shade. I love it. I've not seen anything this gorgeous in a while.

Join me in welcoming Grace Adele and Velata to the 2012 Holiday Boutique. Both of these companies, affiliated with the company that first brought us Scentsy, will be represented in two separate booths at the boutique. Grace Adele is the purveyor of this gorgeous purple purse.

And I know quite a few Claremore ladies who would love this zebra-stripe inspired tote.

Or this lovely red leather satchel...

And, oh my goodness. My inner leopard is leaping around thinking about this lovely animal-print confection.

Next, to Velata. I was wondering one day, while melting wax into my Scentsy pot how long it would take someone to figure out a way to put fondue in one of these amazing pots. Alas, it very clearly states that it is not suitable for food use.

Someone at the company was picking up on my vibes, though, because now we have Velata, Scentsy's answer to the chocolate fondue pot:



And into this lovely little pot, you put this delectable confection...this one is called caramel milk premium Belgian chocolate...


It is, of course, the Food of the Gods. Speaking of Food of the Gods, have I mentioned how much I love dark chocolate? Particularly premium Belgian dark chocolate? Where are the strawberries when I need them??


Velata knows how to speak my language...this is one of their starter kits. I just might have to have this for Christmas.


Purses and chocolate, just two of my favorite things! Oh, how I am looking forward to the Rogers County United Way Holiday Boutique!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment